EFL players we should be looking at?

Just watching Soccer AM and their guest is Brentford striker Ivan Toney.

Looking at his highlights and stats,it looks like they have replaced Watkins with another belter.He's a proper poacher,fox in the box type,brave too.

Big potential and a player who is clearly hungry to get better.

Jay dasilva, as a kid I thought he could be up there with Ashley Cole. He's very similar in style. Has pace, good control, never just lashes a cross in, works already in a 4231 formation overlapping a right footed lw, tenacious in the tackle. The kid is still raw but he could easily become a world class lb with the right coaching. Personally I think he would be a great signing once settled and educated in our system and tactics. Do we have that long to wait is the problem.

Jay dasilva, as a kid I thought he could be up there with Ashley Cole. He's very similar in style. Has pace, good control, never just lashes a cross in, works already in a 4231 formation overlapping a right footed lw, tenacious in the tackle. The kid is still raw but he could easily become a world class lb with the right coaching. Personally I think he would be a great signing once settled and educated in our system and tactics. Do we have that long to wait is the problem.
As a kid at Chelsea,he looked the business.

For me every position that can not be filled with a youth team player, should be filled with a young British player, not only is our first and second choice left back failing we do not have a youth team player capable of challenging.
I would have bought Daniel James and still would especially with utd in financial disarray this January, but Jay Dasilva is a good footballer with a turn of pace and Rico Henry has come back from serious injury to become a regular starter, all would do well as Mendy is finished and Zinchenko is looking more like Clichy without the pace everyday.
Ricky Jones is a player i would buy also, we do not need him but should buy him and move him on to one of our clubs on loan to speed his progression

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.