EFL Thread | 2024/25

We got what deserved, game should have been over at HT, we were so wasteful in front of goal. A decent team would have coasted to a 3-0 win yesterday.

We didn't speak on the car journey home (down to the lad fuming, I just let him stew :)
Of all the goals to lose points to, though. If it had been a screamer, like the Villa winner later on, then fair enough. You have to hold up your hands and say "fair play". That ugly bloody thing, though. No wonder Owl Junior wasn't happy!

Of all the goals to lose points to, though. If it had been a screamer, like the Villa winner later on, then fair enough. You have to hold up your hands and say "fair play". That ugly bloody thing, though. No wonder Owl Junior wasn't happy!
Absolutely, some times like the Villa winner you just have to hold your hands up, but that ugh :)

Wrexham, pffft, may as well be in England. Been watching the doc and the only one that spoke my language is a girl in Patagonia.
Still want them to win though I suppose.

Great this. One of the owners are there, and TomBrady there too. Big game. This is why people should be able to invest and do what the fuck they want. Looking forward to this game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.