EFL Thread | 2024/25

Plymouth @ Home on Sunday 16:00 for us as the opener.

Away on Boxing Day again for a change, bar 2021 which was cancelled due to Covid anyway not had a BD home game since 2015

Steel City Derbies 9th November/15th March

My adopted town (Uddersfield) play my home town (Stockport) on December 26th. Might wander down to the John Smiths

Plymouth @ Home on Sunday 16:00 for us as the opener.

Away on Boxing Day again for a change, bar 2021 which was cancelled due to Covid anyway not had a BD home game since 2015

Steel City Derbies 9th November/15th March
With the obese, thick granny-shagging Scouser in charge of the opposition, you should win your first game.

With the obese, thick granny-shagging Scouser in charge of the opposition, you should win your first game.
Fingers crossed m8

I'll be interested how long Rooney stays as a BBC pundit at the Euro's, Danny Rohl was on ITV but his final game was a week ago, and he's now back with us as Pre-season started on Friday.

Watching Preston V Sheffield utd , not great but better than that pile of dross that was the Euros

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.