EFL trophy

They drew their first match (and got a bonus point for winning the shoot out)
According to fotmob City won the group.. Same points as Lincoln but better goal difference..
Hope they are correct but even so the kids have done really well considering we had to play a mix of age groups tonight.
I was going off this....

Page

It was showing us second when I posted, and Lincoln 3 wins, but has now been updated to show us top because they had drawn 2.

Just seen tweeted out by Crewe that the draw takes place on Friday at 6.15 pm on Talksport2 with a North/South split remaining and group winners facing 2nd placed teams that weren't in their group.

Last edited:
I tuned in to City TV thinking,not unreasonably,this game may have been shown.....i should have known better.
Stupid, very stupid.

Who would ever want to see the youth team playing a game live, even Rag tv gets this right, well they get it right as it has a page on Sky and not a total faff like ours.

I tried to join and I am still waiting for confirmation, what is it, 12 months now?

Stupid, very stupid.

Who would ever want to see the youth team playing a game live, even Rag tv gets this right, well they get it right as it has a page on Sky and not a total faff like ours.

I tried to join and I am still waiting for confirmation, what is it, 12 months now?

Its so frustrating.Ive just logged in again hoping by now it may have been uploaded....but no,fuck all.

Are the club so ignorant to the wishes of the supporters? The interest in the Youth cup should have triggered something,surely?

We have some amazing talent on our books,some recently added as @RSC Anderlecht Huisstijl alludes to......but we are missing out on their progress and development.

So c'mon City,get your fucking finger out!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.