Egypt?

Lovely mate but when you go anywhere you will have loads of people asking for " baksheesh" (sp) it means tip and they want your money. Hope you have a great time.

Robbo. said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Have just booked 2 weeks for august in sharm el sheik.
Anyone been, if so what's it like and your opinions?

Sharm is nice, my girl is coming home from a flight tonight from there, who you flying with?

Jet2 I think mate.
Never visited Egypt before but looking forward to it.
Have been to Cyprus for the past 3 years in the summer so should be a nice change.

bumbleblue said:
Lovely mate but when you go anywhere you will have loads of people asking for " baksheesh" (sp) it means tip and they want your money. Hope you have a great time.

Shall be wary of that thanks mate.
Just looking forward to some sun!

Mate came back from there not too long ago, caught tape worm...be careful what you eat and drink!

Don’t envy you mate.

Only been once would never go back, the mithering kids are so annoying after a while, every time you step foot out side the hotel.

Even the hotel staff, with their sob stories of crippled in laws or their own crippled children telling you they have no money to support them whilst serving you your grub and beverages, all becomes tedious.

I suppose that’s what comes with the Country

Biglebowski said:
Don’t envy you mate.

Only been once would never go back, the mithering kids are so annoying after a while, every time you step foot out side the hotel.

Even the hotel staff, with their sob stories of crippled in laws or their own crippled children telling you they have no money to support them whilst serving you your grub and beverages, all becomes tedious.

I suppose that’s what comes with the Country

Wow really.
I spoke to a few friends who have been and advised me to not leave the complex alone.
Be wary of locals offering to take photos etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.