Eight legged freaks

Yep, they're back. Just picked my shoes up in the porch way and a huge spider came flying off and onto my leg. The horrible little **** got my size 9's to its hairy skull. I swear they're getting bigger each year.

Most of my family laugh at me because if I see a pit bull or Rottweiler I hide or scream like a girl. But those very same people turn into babbling wrecks when they see a spider, spiders are our friends :)
What's more rational in the UK where spiders can't kill you but the Dogs that kill are a real danger? Pick it up mate and send it somewhere in the house where you can't see it. I had a tick in my shower last month now that thing was sent straight to bug heaven.

Most of my family laugh at me because if I see a pit bull or Rottweiler I hide or scream like a girl. But those very same people turn into babbling wrecks when they see a spider, spiders are our friends :)
What's more rational in the UK where spiders can't kill you but the Dogs that kill are a real danger? Pick it up mate and send it somewhere in the house where you can't see it. I had a tick in my shower last month now that thing was sent straight to bug heaven.

I'd rather set the house on fire than pick it up, then take it to somewhere in the house where I won't be able to keep track of it!

Yep, they're back. Just picked my shoes up in the porch way and a huge spider came flying off and onto my leg. The horrible little **** got my size 9's to its hairy skull. I swear they're getting bigger each year.
It's mating season for spiders, poor bugger was looking for a quick shag, you murdering ****.

@Barcon will be along shortly
9f97432ba9cc3f9020d2fd79cab1fc40.gif

I don't mind them really but it is the time of year they are big enough to give most people a fright. I had to evict one the other night as you could hear his footsteps even above low tv volume, he was a big bugger.

I don't mind them really but it is the time of year they are big enough to give most people a fright. I had to evict one the other night as you could hear his footsteps even above low tv volume, he was a big bugger.
I had one pin me down but I wrestled it and threw it out, don't like killing them.

Twenty years ago I visited a relative in Australia and as money was tight I could only afford to hire a crappy Datsun Estate.

Whilst driving along the highway from Sydney the sun was blinding, so I pulled down the sun visor. Fuck me I've never shit myself quite like I did that day when I saw a Huntsman Spider the size of a dinner plate about three inches from my face. Having managed to avoid a serious collision I pulled over got out and using the wrench from the boot managed to negotiate it out of the car. I set off again and about forty minutes later saw another one in the passenger side footwell that must have been the first ones big brother. I arrived back home and one of the locals found it in the back and shifted it.

My mate did a tour in Afghanistan and told me about Camel Spiders, they are frightening, huge and like nothing more than snuggling up in the troops sweaty boots. If I was technically savvy I'd attach a picture of one cos they really are massive and you'd need a fucking big slipper to sort one out

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.