El Haj Diouf said we're gonna win the league

Blue Smarties said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Blue Smarties said:
He just said it boys, we're on. Bets on. Sound man. Fuck the opinions who haven't met him.

What a pile of horse shit, he's a cocksniff and I've met him enough times to sum up he needs hitting by a smart car at 21mph!!
Opinions, he was having a laugh with us and was brilliant. He had three scousers giving him shit in his ear constantly, completely ignored them until they got bored and fucked off. He could have given it the big I am but opted to have a conversation with us.

So the fact he is a women beater does not alter your opinion about him

Blue Smarties said:
He was superb with us, even if the opening of our conversation was my friend saying "I don't like you". He was a real laugh, loves playing up to the bad boy figure on the pitch purely to get a kick out of putting the ball in the back of the net to silent thousands of people, and sod it - I would as well.
I don't like him not a bad player though to be fair.
Just acts like a brat on the park.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Blue Smarties said:
He was superb with us, even if the opening of our conversation was my friend saying "I don't like you". He was a real laugh, loves playing up to the bad boy figure on the pitch purely to get a kick out of putting the ball in the back of the net to silent thousands of people, and sod it - I would as well.
So spitting on people beating his wife and driving drunk is all done so he can silence fans when he scores

Blue Smarties said:

Someone I know used to go for a drink with him on a regular basis and said he is a top bloke.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why Always Ste said:
He was a poor man's Balotelli... Media used him as an easy Target to write a lot of their negative shit about.

Did some disgusting stuff on the pitch but he never killed anybody. The way the media personified him was worse than child killers and so on

Spitting on a kid is pretty low even for a **** like him

Hark at saint. Blueboy

The only time I can recall El Haj Diouf getting a mention on bluemoon is cos someone wants to call him a c u n t..

now hes mystic meg.

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why Always Ste said:
He was a poor man's Balotelli... Media used him as an easy Target to write a lot of their negative shit about.

Did some disgusting stuff on the pitch but he never killed anybody. The way the media personified him was worse than child killers and so on

Spitting on a kid is pretty low even for a **** like him

Hark at saint. Blueboy

You dont even know me you tool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.