El Haj Diouf said we're gonna win the league

Might as well give us the trophy now.

In all fairness most people seem to be backing us at the minute but its hard to tell at this stage.

There's a lot of time left in the transfer window yet. If (and it's a big if but it could happen) United sign Ronaldo or Chelsea do get Rooney of someone of equivalent stature then the balance could change. If the transfer window closed now I believe we would be favourites and would definitely have the strongest first team and squad.

Josh Blue said:
Tbf I know some people who met him in a nightclub and they said he was a right laugh. Loves playing the villain apparently.
he may do but he also loves spitting on people, drink driving and driving illegally

What a legend

To all these people who say we will win the league I think they are wrong. IMO it is for the rags to lose the league. Whether we are in the best position at the end of the season to pick it up, if they discard it, only how we play for the next 10 months will show.

Josh Blue said:
Tbf I know some people who met him in a nightclub and they said he was a right laugh. Loves playing the villain apparently.
If he pulled some of the tricks he's done on the pitch in a nightclub, he'd end up either sparked out with a punch or glassed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.