El Shaarawy and City

ACMilan

Rumor today out of italy is that City bid 45m for the player and it was rejected.

Ok, the kid is imo, one of, if not the premier talent in his age group... But 45m, even to me, sounds like a stretch at 20yrs old. Then again, Neymar looks to fetch 60-70 apparently, and at least El Sha has shown it at the top level this year.

So assume this was true.... What would you as City fans say about that bid?

Real talk.

MCC said:
I'd say that it is bollocks.

Ok, I dont disagree that the bidding price of 45m is likely bollocks... If they did bid, it was likely in the 30m territory..

But I said assume it was true. Where would you guys be at with it?

Never once seen him play, just know him by name because he always scores. Any good? £45m seems only to be for Falcao or cavani standard players surely.

Italian version of Robinho IMO and for that reason I don't think he would be a success.

He's a good player but just wouldnt get the space in the prem he does in the Serie A.

a good talent.....but thats it at the moment....i was in the san siro 2 weeks ago v bologna...he was anonymous.

Well, he's 20. And already has 17 goals this season.

And please, do not compare him to robinho... his attitude is trasha nd always has been. El Shaarawy is at least dedicated, mature, and extremely hardworking. His defensive workrate for a winger is off the charts.

Im not arguing that he isnt worth 45m at this moment, but the way he's progressed could make that a steal 2-3yrs from now

That seems very steep. Would be better off putting in a few more million and getting someone more proven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.