Elano free kick v Newcastle 2007/2008

ancoats

why does it always get over looked in the list of greatest goals in the premier league ??

its had everything and was 35 yards out one of the best keepers in the league at the time (shay given) and even he could not get near it ? i have never seen a shot so sweetly hit with power and skill and right in the postage stamp. top corner. top bins. wow

not sure ive ever seen a better goal

you can tell watching the replays that he meant every bit of it including where the ball was hitting the back of the net - he didnt just hit it and hope - he knew where he was putting it

why does it always get over looked in the list of greatest goals in the premier league ??

its had everything and was 35 yards out one of the best keepers in the league at the time (shay given) and even he could not get near it ? i have never seen a shot so sweetly hit with power and skill and right in the postage stamp. top corner. top bins. wow

the stadium was packed backed then as well Empty seats at home

My favourite has to be Carlos Tevez special against Stoke at home I think it was.When you look from behind the back of the goal,the ball was going about a yard wide,but the spin he must have put on that ball was amazing.Utterly brilliant and will be even better if someone could do the honours and post said goal.I really am shit at sending these.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.