Elano & Gio at derby

Thaksinssoldier

Yesterday I saw that Gio Kinkladze and Elano were at the Derby.

Great to see our more recent legends around more and more. Elano under Pep would have been something else, as would Kinkladze.

I think it’s a real shame that Hughes offloaded Elano in a way that at the time looked bad on Elano, but in hindsight Hughes was inept and couldn’t get a performance out of any player that wasn’t an out and out grafter.

Seeing Elano showing a real love for the club in recent years is just great to see and i’d love to see more of him and Gio around the club.

Great to see our more recent legends around more and more. Elano under Pep would have been something else, as would Kinkladze.

I think it’s a real shame that Hughes offloaded Elano in a way that at the time looked bad on Elano, but in hindsight Hughes was inept and couldn’t get a performance out of any player that wasn’t an out and out grafter.

Seeing Elano showing a real love for the club in recent years is just great to see and i’d love to see more of him and Gio around the club.

We will be saying Lee Bradbury would have been something else under Pep next. Elano was a flash in the pan for us, nothing amazing before us and nothing amazing afterwards. Great on the eye but i certainly dont think he had the work rate to be a Pep player. Who knows.

We will be saying Lee Bradbury would have been something else under Pep next. Elano was a flash in the pan for us, nothing amazing before us and nothing amazing afterwards. Great on the eye but i certainly dont think he had the work rate to be a Pep player. Who knows.

Funny, I watched him after us in some games in Brazil and he was absolute quality so I don’t know what that statement is based on. Perhaps you mean he wasn’t on sky every week therefore it didn’t happen? We got very lucky with him and Sven got some great football out of him. A manager like Pep or even Klopp or Emery would get great results from him.

Funny, I watched him after us in some games in Brazil and he was absolute quality so I don’t know what that statement is based on. Perhaps you mean he wasn’t on sky every week therefore it didn’t happen? We got very lucky with him and Sven got some great football out of him. A manager like Pep or even Klopp or Emery would get great results from him.

I think you proved me right with what league you watched him in mate. Of course he technically was very good but you take away the start he had with us and the rest is just the odd moment here or there. It was him and Robinho who Bellamy had a go at Pompey away wasnt it? Where he said walking back in after a defeat them two were joking and laughing.

Hughes was indeed Inept, but he signed Zabaleta and Company, so he got 2 things right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.