Elano v Hughes

marco

kaka has admitted speaking to robhinio about the city dream which i would have thought rob would have sold to him,Elano must have been approached by Kaka so what would Elano have said,cant see him being negative towards us,maybe this shit has all been sorted out now to keep the brazilians together and Elano will stay and sort himself out

marco said:
kaka has admitted speaking to robhinio about the city dream which i would have thought rob would have sold to him,Elano must have been approached by Kaka so what would Elano have said,cant see him being negative towards us,maybe this shit has all been sorted out now to keep the brazilians together and Elano will stay and sort himself out

Or maybe Kaka knows what Elano is like and can believe that he is a shit stirrer?

Or maybe he just wants the money?

Or maye he's Hughes secret love child?

If Kaka and Robinho were in our team, Elano would never see the light of day.

He is on his way out anyway.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Elano might have said Love the club, Love the fans, Love the area, but the manager is a dick, however the chances are he will be gone in May.

this ... elano has a futrue at te club for sure. If we are to become the best team in the world we need 2 squads (like chelski had). Elano is certainly good enough to be in one of these.

Theres been a few suggestions that Elano and Hughes have sorted their differences, one I read a while back saying that Elano had accepted he was out of order.

I hope that is the case, I still think Elano has a lot to offer this squad.

Corky said:
If Kaka and Robinho were in our team, Elano would never see the light of day.

He is on his way out anyway.

Brazil manage to accommodate all three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.