Elano Wants To Go To Inter

Great player to watch when he turns up and is bothered to play a good game. Hes lacked consistency through the cold months and thats not the type of player we need now. Shame to let him go though.

BlueMooner87 said:
maybe part of a ibra deal?

yeah, this is what i am hoping for - just can't see that Real and Barca can buy everyone.....Tranny, Kaka, Ribery, Fabregas, Ibra, Villa etc.

we must be getting one of the "big" names.

Dubai Blue said:
Snivelling little shit.

Anyone who previously had any sympathy for this man's complete lack of moral backbone must surely have now changed their mind.

There are very, very few players with any loyalty. The mercenary footballer is a sad fact of the modern game. Look at some of our academy players, Sturridge, Barton, Dickson Etuhu. If you can't get any form of loyalty out of these what chance a boy from Brazil?

jhg1989 said:
Well he obviously isn't that arsed about MCFC so he can go best of luck!

Really like him but his attitude whilst his ben here has stuck of shit!
Spot on. If only he had the same attitude that Stevie obviously displayed last summer.

NQT said:
Dubai Blue said:
Snivelling little shit.

Anyone who previously had any sympathy for this man's complete lack of moral backbone must surely have now changed their mind.

There are very, very few players with any loyalty. The mercenary footballer is a sad fact of the modern game. Look at some of our academy players, Sturridge, Barton, Dickson Etuhu. If you can't get any form of loyalty out of these what chance a boy from Brazil?
Spot on. Also I think maybe he would be better suited for Serie A.

NQT said:
Dubai Blue said:
Snivelling little shit.

It's not his loyalty I'm questioning NQT. It's the fact that he has spent the past year inappropriately using the press as his own personal mouthpiece.

I'll miss the 4 or 5 games a season when he chooses to turn it on, but other than that he's just been a disruptive little twerp for the past 12 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.