Elano Wants To Go To Inter

GStar said:
moomba said:
Why wouldn't he look at his options, Hughes has made it pretty obvious that he's not a priority.

And I think he will struggle to play week in week out for us, he'd be silly not to look at his options.

Going to the press and stating he wants a contract extension then going to the press and issuing a come and get me plea is not "looking at his options" ffs.
That is exactly what MH did a couple of months ago if you want to believe the newspapers.

Mike D said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Mike D said:
One question for the Elano haters who fills the void when Ireland is out for one reason or another?

Good point Mike, but quite obvious Elano not happy being a squad player, and with his ability, who can blame him?

How do you know that? Elano proved himself in those last 2 months of the season how valuable he is to the club.

But for big spells during the season he was sat on the bench whilst Vassell, Fernandes and even Ethuhu were getting the nod ahead of him. He only played in the last couple of months because SWP was injured. Hughes clearly doesnt see him as part of the plans, despite him probably being our best player in the last 7 or 8 games

barney8 said:
GStar said:
moomba said:
Why wouldn't he look at his options, Hughes has made it pretty obvious that he's not a priority.

And I think he will struggle to play week in week out for us, he'd be silly not to look at his options.

Going to the press and stating he wants a contract extension then going to the press and issuing a come and get me plea is not "looking at his options" ffs.
That is exactly what MH did a couple of months ago if you want to believe the newspapers.
Did he then go to the press two weeks later and issue a snivelling come-and-get-me plea to Inter Milan?

No, he didn't, so what's your point exactly?

Mike D said:
Bowers said:
Mike D said:
One question for the Elano haters who fills the void when Ireland is out for one reason or another?

Lets answer that at the end of the transfer window.

And we spend a bucket load of cash with the risk of them not being up to scratch. Hughes is hardly prolific in finding that sort of player.
If Elano was happy to hang around and play understudy to Stephen Ireland, playing only when Superman was injured or suspended, then this 11-page thread wouldn't even exist.

Well, if he goes, he goes. I like him, but as most people says he has the wrong attitude.

I'm sure with all our dosh we could find a decent playmaker, Brazilian or not!

Bye bye ELANO

I think he will fit in alot better in Italy. He needs some space around him and a lower pace to really shine. The prem wasnt entirely right for him, even though he really gave our attacks some extra flair.

A move to italy is a right decision for him.

Dubai Blue said:
barney8 said:
GStar said:
moomba said:

Did he then go to the press two weeks later and issue a snivelling come-and-get-me plea to Inter Milan?

No, he didn't, so what's your point exactly?
My point is: people who moan at Elano for "going to the press" should do the same about MH.

TBFH i think hes gonna struggle to get in our team next season, where would he play? MH has pretty much made it clear he doesn't like him in centre mid and he looked good on the rightwing while SWP was out..its where he played his best football, but next season we'll have a few more options there. I think now that Petrov is back and can hopefully get fit we have the option of playing im on the left and Robinho on the right if SWP gets injured or needs a rest..or alternatively if Superman gets injured SWP or Robinho can be moved behind the striker..
He would suit Serie A, but he would get in Inters first team. They like to play all action midfielders and thats why Viera hasn't been a hit there (along with injuries).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.