Elano's passing????

kevstar

Anyone else noticed that if Elano can't get a pass to his boyfriend Robby, he gives it to the opposition.?
I know Shauny was a bit off today but Elano thinks he is world class and Shauny is honest about his ability.
Les - get rid quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a legend on his own bedroom wall but sh*te on the pitch!!
(Rumour has it, Shauny and Stevey gave him some toffees before the Blackburn game but he still couldn't pass the ball to his team colleagues.)

facepalm.jpg

Re: Elamo's passing????

kevstar said:
Anyone else noticed that if Elano can't get a pass to his boyfriend Robby, he gives it to the opposition.?
I know Shauny was a bit off today but Elano thinks he is world class and Shauny is honest about his ability.
Les - get rid quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a legend on his own bedroom wall but sh*te on the pitch!!
(Rumour has it, Shauny and Stevey gave him some toffees before the Blackburn game but he still couldn't pass the ball to his team colleagues.)

Elano's passing wasnt amazing today, but SWP, Kompany and Robinho's final ball were all worse than Elano, stop picking on one player for a poor poor performance

You're going to anger the Elano is god squad!!!

He is a wonderful player in the correct games, but, I think like many more realistic fans knew what was going to happen today against an in your face physical side. Yep, yet again Elano disappears. His passing was simple terrible, baring the occasional ball he simply gave it straight back to Blackburn. He can have no complaints when Hughes doesn't play him in games like this. However he wasn't the only poor performer, but if he's going to play the position he does, away from home, he can't go missing.

elano def didnt have it today... he wasnt in the game and when he touched the ball, it just went right back to the other team.... that free kick blew also. he needs to get his confidence back!! until then it is gonna be tough to watch him play and just make error after error!

PaulC1979 said:
You're going to anger the Elano is god squad!!!

He is a wonderful player in the correct games, but, I think like many more realistic fans knew what was going to happen today against an in your face physical side. Yep, yet again Elano disappears. His passing was simple terrible, baring the occasional ball he simply gave it straight back to Blackburn. He can have no complaints when Hughes doesn't play him in games like this. However he wasn't the only poor performer, but if he's going to play the position he does, away from home, he can't go missing.

Are you and the OP possibly some of our more blind 'fans'? Sure, he wasn't sublime, but come on, besides Neds, name me a player that played the majority of the match, that was...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.