Elbow (band)

I used to go to the pub with them about 1992/93 when they were called Soft. Can't remember any conversations about football nevermind who they supported.

Maybe they're part of our new fanbase lol !

a mate of mine reckons the big guy lives/lived? across the road from him in hollins which is full of armchair rags with a loud minority of full time hardcore blues....... so he`s probably blue

I saw them at an instore when their first album came out over here in Chicago. I was wearing my City top and asked them if they were City fans too being from Manchester and all. Guy said he didn't really follow football and didn't support anyone. I think the bassist said he was a City fan, can't remember any of the others.

i think the sun maybe eavesdropped on one of their mobile phone calls while they spent over 2 hours on hold to customer services trying to renew their season ticket - like the rest of us !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.