Electric cars

what on earth were you doing to spill fuel on yourself?

zoolander-gas.gif

Thats good, more than 1.4 billion cars in the world, hope they all eventually become EVs too many people dying prematurely from traffic pollution
Not to mention when one or more collides into a static or moving object often another vehicle be it diesel or electric which shortens far more lives for far more years even many of those not in a vehicle at the time.

Reading back through the thread it seems the cheapest ev is some mg thing for 20k?
Mgs are built in china I believe. No disrespect to the owner but it wont last long enough to recoup the cost of not buying fossil fuel, unless you're doing huge mileages, which ev's currently can't do without the faff. Hardly anyone buys an mg, and there's a bloody good reason, the're shite. How many rover 75's + mgs do you see on the roads? They were gash when built in the uk, let alone china. It's all very well saying yeah I stop to charge it and by the time i've had a 3 course meal and a long dump i'm good for another 50 miles as long as I dont put the radio on, but that doesnt cut it at the mo.
The're too expensive, and we are being fed lies by the manufacturers about range. Not one review i've seen have they achieved the claimed range. Not one.
Give me a cheap ev (it is, afterall, a gloryfied milkfoat) with a decent range and i'm in.
Until then, no thanks.
Yours, J, Clarkson ;-)

Makers making false claims - who knew

Not to mention when one or more collides into a static or moving object often another vehicle be it diesel or electric which shortens far more lives for far more years even many of those not in a vehicle at the time.
Sorry mate don't understand

Sorry mate don't understand
I was only commenting that largely due to human error a number of individuals lose their lives as a result of getting in a vehicle and having a desire to get to another location before their time otherwise like the inference you rightly made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.