Electric cars

Elon Musk will find a way (LOL).

They will have one of those pods with a smart card that you can plug in that fall off the back of the horse and carts that leave you behind at the first set of lights that you cease up at.

Better still he will invent a new musk coloured bicycle with five wheels just in case which is good for losing weight.

your grand kids will still be able to drive cars that make plenty of noise if they want to ,just like they will be able to sip a coke with a plastic straw.
I'm very tempted to buy a dirty great big fuck off V8 gas guzzler whilst we still can. That said, being able to drive anything anywhere, would be nice!

Go for it Chippy I'm on your team.

In fact I want you for PM with that policy agenda.
I'd have compulsory barbecuing with as much excess carbon as possible. I'd make it illegal to call your child "Greta". Dungarees would be banned and anyone parking a pink boat anywhere? Firing squad.

Yes, it is. But even so I am skeptical. Until recently, we were running at something like 97% of our current (no pun intended) power generation capacity, teetering on the point of power cuts. And that's with 3% of new cars sold being electric. Wind the clock forward 10 years and with maybe 10x the number of EV's we have on the roads compared to today, and then suddenly ALL new cars being sold having to be electric and I just don't see how we can possibly have the power generation capacity to charge them all. Let alone charge them all overnight when the windfarms and solar farms have gone to sleep.
Does the wind not blow at night?

I'd have compulsory barbecuing with as much excess carbon as possible. I'd make it illegal to call your child "Greta". Dungarees would be banned and anyone parking a pink boat anywhere? Firing squad.
Stop it you are fast becoming a hero to humanity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.