Electric/Hybrid Cars

Don't the EV's in the UK have solar cells incorporated into the paint on the trunk, hood and roof panels?
You know, to prolong the battery life by taking advantage of the sunshine, oh, wait a minute.

Don't the EV's in the UK have solar cells incorporated into the paint on the trunk, hood and roof panels?
You know, to prolong the battery life by taking advantage of the sunshine, oh, wait a minute.
elephant-trunk-stock-image-122355.jpg

45742.jpg

?

Considering getting a Hyundai Ioniq EV as my next car. 0% BiK and easily over 100 miles of range. Cheap to run, good standard of kit inside. Anyone got one?

I've also had a look at charging networks and if necessary I don't think it's impossible to do long journeys in it. However, my missus still has an ICE car so wouldn't have to worry about the big journeys too much.

For around £30k which electric car would people recommend? Been looking at the electric 208 Peugeot or the Kia e-Niro.

Was looking at those for buying at the end of the month, an update would be appreciated if you get the chance. Thanks.
Good purchase so far, getting 44 miles to gallon round town . Build quality is good though some of the plastic is a bit cheap in places but far better car than wife's Renault capture

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.