Electric/Hybrid Cars

There's no way I could afford an all electric new car. If I could then the Hyundai out this year has a range that could get me to Scotland on one charge. I looked into VW Passat hybrid - 2nd hand models around the £25k mark!$@/#@! Unbelievable Jeff. So I'm scratching around now for a used petrol Skoda superb estate but that's off topic slightly.

speaking of Jeff we could all do as your username and get out to the shed

I've had the Hyundai Ioniq plug in hybrid for a week and love it. Been getting between 35/45 miles of pure electric out of it, easily covering my daily commute of about 30 miles.

Only time I've noticed the ICE kick in is for heating and my petrol expected range has only dropped 10 miles from full.

Only regret was not going full electric, but certaintly will in a couple of years, maybe with the Kona. Really impressed with Hyundai.

I'm thinking of changing to an electric car or a hybrid. Most probably hybrid as we sometimes drive to Scotland or Devon from here in the North West.

The Kia PHEV has caught my eye. Anyone any thoughts or experience of this car?

This is why consumers shouldn't give that much of a fuck about the so called climate change disaster as business yet again with politicians doing fuck all about it use it as a way of milking you for profit.

£48 to charge your car?

I will stick with a combustion engine thanks very much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.