Electronic Cigerettes?

tidyman said:
allan harper said:
Can't believe I've only just decided to click on this thread, I could have done with this at work today, comedy gold.

Comedy? This is fucking serious business.

Unless you think that passive rascists infiltrating 116 with a pocket full of pretend Embassy No. 1's is a laughing matter?

We have none of that sort of behaviour in 117, we try and distance ourselves from those chavs.

mcfcJosh111 said:
if your allowed to smoke e cigs on planes you should be allowed to smoke them at a football ground

If you can get 47,000+ on a plane then I agree with you. I am a smoker by the way and just don't have one for 2 hours (20 a day)

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
mcfcJosh111 said:
if your allowed to smoke e cigs on planes you should be allowed to smoke them at a football ground

If you can get 47,000+ on a plane then I agree with you. I am a smoker by the way and just don't have one for 2 hours (20 a day)
Don't get why 47000 people matter, its not exactly enclosed like a plane

mcfcJosh111 said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
mcfcJosh111 said:

Don't get why 47000 people matter, its not exactly enclosed like a plane

It is down to the fact that the e-cigs are only banned from City due to the fact that some of them look like real cigarettes. This causes the stewards all sorts of problems and wastes time. To combat this the club have said "you cannot use them". A e-cig on a plane is not an issue as most smokers (me included) realise that having a naked flame or cig on an aeroplane is not just a crazy dangerous thing to do but also a huge fucking piss take for all non smokers. It is much easier to police a small amount of people on a plane (indoors) than it is to police a stadium (outside).

Sat at the back of the plane with a drink and a cigarette, those were the days. I used to smoke but gave up 6 years ago, E-Cigs seem a great way to get folk off the real ones though.

Just for the record, pure nicotine on its own actually has no adverse effects and actually provides some benefits such as stress relief and increased metabolism. It just happens to be tremendously addictive which makes you take all the other genuinely harmful shite in cigs. Nicotine by itself is completely and utterly harmless. If they added it to broccoli you would crave that and be absolutely fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.