Eleven Sports

Not really, as they have blackout restrictions on local games (which are aired on local tv networks generally). Baseball attendances generally aren't that high though, as you'd expect from a game where you have 81 home games a year, many during the day on weekdays. Not convinced attendances are hugely influenced by games being on tv anyway tbh, it's not like no one turns up to the PL games that are shown on tv

That isn't the reason they give though. The reason they give is that showing 3pm kick offs on TV would effect the lower league attendances. I.e If City and United played and both were on TV, it could effect Altrincham, Bury's attendance for example - I'm not sure it would, though. One way to find out......

I signed up last weekend.

£4 a month for La Liga & Serie A is well worth it for me.

That isn't the reason they give though. The reason they give is that showing 3pm kick offs on TV would effect the lower league attendances. I.e If City and United played and both were on TV, it could effect Altrincham, Bury's attendance for example - I'm not sure it would, though. One way to find out......
Yeah I think it's pretty fucking insulting to fans of lower league teams to suggest the only reason they turn up to games is because United aren't on the tv at that time. Especially as if you go to a game at 3pm then you'd probably end up missing a fair bit of the early and late games on tv anyway, so clearly people aren't that arsed

Yeah I think it's pretty fucking insulting to fans of lower league teams to suggest the only reason they turn up to games is because United aren't on the tv at that time. Especially as if you go to a game at 3pm then you'd probably end up missing a fair bit of the early and late games on tv anyway, so clearly people aren't that arsed

It’s ridiculous

The 12:30 game finishes around 2:30, so surely that should be scrapped as that prevents Alti fans from getting to Woking in time?!

update from Eleven Sports, basically will stop providing Serie A, Eredivisie, and Allsvenskan games from 25th Feb. What happens when you complete with BT and Sky, plus only providing streaming capability.

update from Eleven Sports, basically will stop providing Serie A, Eredivisie, and Allsvenskan games from 25th Feb. What happens when you complete with BT and Sky, plus only providing streaming capability.

I saw that earlier on Twitter

Is Premier Sports subscription from next season as its free now. Although it doesn’t show much decent stuff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.