Eliaquim Mangala - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Juve are interested. We shouldn't let him go on loan again without an obligation to buy.

Would shine in Italy. Personally would like to see him stay. Could play a role and hopefully with some good performances we can at least increase his value if Pep doesn't fancy him long term.

Looks like Juve are interested. We shouldn't let him go on loan again without an obligation to buy.

Would shine in Italy. Personally would like to see him stay. Could play a role and hopefully with some good performances we can at least increase his value if Pep doesn't fancy him long term.
He wouldn't increase his value staying: the contract expires in 2 years, and it's difficult to perform better than he did last year. Now's the right time to sell.

He wouldn't increase his value staying: the contract expires in 2 years, and it's difficult to perform better than he did last year. Now's the right time to sell.

Didn't know he only has 2 years left, you are probably right then. Surprised by the lack of suitors tbh. I think he's a steal for 20m. PL teams should be all over him.

The pace and power of Mendy and Mangala on the left handside of defence would be ridiculous assuming they are both positionally sound. I would like to see it!

How did el mango do last night if anyone watched it all?....

Thought he played reasonably well. Slotted onto the left side of the back 3 when Otamendi moved to the right following Kompany's departure. Nothing special from a passing perspective but kept the ball and as you'd expect his pace and power stood out. Mind, the second half saw most of Real's first team exit gradually. But did ok. I don't see Pep keeping him but I don't think its the worst case scenario.

Committed a foul as soon as someone got near him. So needlessly aggressive.

Committed a foul as soon as someone got near him. So needlessly aggressive.

To be fair Mayoral went down way to easy after getting bumped by Mangler. Madrid team as soon as they feel contact hit the ground immediately as is in their DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.