Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Maybe in Porto these players said 'show me the money' and then headed for Manchester. Got here, saw the rain, said, 'umm...I meant show me the sunny' and turned the plane around? :)

BlueDejong said:
15:55 GMT: NO DEAL: Manchester City will not be signing Eliaquim Mangala according to sources from Portugal to Eurosport.
I honestly can't take this shit no more... Please sign ffs!!!

BlueDejong said:
Stuart Brennan ‏@StuBrennanMEN 49s
Mangala and Fernando deals are both off, could be resurrected in summer. City expect no deals to be done before deadline.

Means nothing.Brennan has zero sources within the club. Not saying he's not right, but he's not great with this stuff.

BlueDejong said:
Stuart Brennan ‏@StuBrennanMEN 49s
Mangala and Fernando deals are both off, could be resurrected in summer. City expect no deals to be done before deadline.

Quite fast they turned that statement around!

Sign somebody already City, I can't take this, its getting nearly as bad as the Isco fiasco

madface.jpg

Not at all unexpected. There is loads of twitter activity in the last few minutes saying Porto have dropped the price they wanted for fernando and that deal might still happen on its own.

Other sources saying it was all down to price in the end and the stupid amount Porto were asking in the circumstances is all that stopped both deals gong ahead.

Personally with all the pissing around by Porto I think we should just sign fernando on a free in the summer now.

Allardice has just said it looks like the lescott deal is off. That says to me that we haven't got mangela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.