Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

GXCity said:
Lancet Fluke said:
dancity19 said:
So embarrassing and amatuerish by the MEN. Reporting big news- plane flying over, when they clearly had no remotely concrete sources. Pretty poor.

I don't reckon the MEN has had any genuine inside info on City for about 10 years.

Exactly. Do the club run every minute detail of every deal past them or do they just get on with and release details when it has been concluded? Brennan has even stated that since the club developed their own media outlets such as Twitter, Facebook and mcfc.co.uk they concentrate on these rather than utilise the local press

Times have changed, I'm surprised the MEN still even exists. Who still buys it and why?

supercity88 said:
City switched interest to Isco who is unhappy at Madrid.

tumblr_lylg3uzM1b1qc95xso1_500.gif

are we back in for spencer prior? he signed on deadline day

By all accounts means exactly that - all the press reports from various sources.

GXCity said:
Lancet Fluke said:
dancity19 said:
So embarrassing and amatuerish by the MEN. Reporting big news- plane flying over, when they clearly had no remotely concrete sources. Pretty poor.

I don't reckon the MEN has had any genuine inside info on City for about 10 years.

Exactly. Do the club run every minute detail of every deal past them or do they just get on with and release details when it has been concluded? Brennan has even stated that since the club developed their own media outlets such as Twitter, Facebook and mcfc.co.uk they concentrate on these rather than utilise the local press

If they don't have any sources, and they know they don't then don't report something as big news about a plane etc. Amatuerish. If they hadn't reported it like that, I wouldn't be knocking them. It was just the way they bigged it up that makes it a bit poor.

alera said:
By all accounts means exactly that - all the press reports from various sources.

it isn't lots of various sources though, is it, in all likelihood? Just speculation, and maybe an unofficial club briefing to the muen

Suddenly i feel embarrased, Agueroooooooo was right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.