Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

The Doctor said:
Zzzzzzzzz.........
that's me sleeping peacefully later with a smile on my face! Totally believing the Mail post.
Monday will obviously be the day now cos MCFC are a bit busy this weekend to bother with £32m new recruits!

The way Wenger is towards us at the minute, it would be brilliant if we announced the deal or even better parade Mangala before the game on Sunday.

Lomas has a lob on said:
The Doctor said:
Zzzzzzzzz.........
that's me sleeping peacefully later with a smile on my face! Totally believing the Mail post.
Monday will obviously be the day now cos MCFC are a bit busy this weekend to bother with £32m new recruits!

The way Wenger is towards us at the minute, it would be brilliant if we announced the deal or even better parade Mangala before the game on Sunday.
Would be nice but I suspect the Portugeuse stock exchange will have to be informed first.

whicko said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
The Doctor said:
Zzzzzzzzz.........

Would be nice but I suspect the Portugeuse stock exchange will have to be informed first.

They could inform them tomorrow.

Davs 19 said:
whicko said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

They could inform them tomorrow.
Closed until Monday.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Like Groundhog day this saga. Time for another piano lesson tomorrow, or perhaps ice sculpting!!
Yes I'm platting fog

If the Mail article is to be believed and it sounds very well informed then it's a done deal.

It looks like we are waiting to complete the Garcia move so we are certain that there is a spare non HG player space in the squad.

The only delay now is at our end not with the player, the selling club or the third party owners.

I hope the Garcia move doesn't stall!

It's worth noting that Mangala will almost certainly be our last signing this window.
In 2012 when we f***ed up Rodwell was our first signing on CS day - so no real need to moan.

This deal is inevitable and even if it was completed, as with other players in the french team, he would not have reported until this week and therefore not have been available for the game on sunday. At this rate , it will be Kompany and Dimechelis that will be the CB pairing in August with Mangala eventually working his way into the team.

But he will be a City player by the end of August.

Lots of chanting on Sunday please :

Whinging whinging Wenger ... All the way through the game !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.