Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
see! like a said a few minutes ago,City,Chelsea,PSG...if you dont get him now you will pass a bad time in summer

Forzacitizens said:
silvasleftleg said:
My sources tell me that Porto is on the brink of financial problems, they have to sell .. Txiki has been alerted .. he has offered £35 million for both players.. it's a take it or leave it situation for Porto .. stay tuned.

Are your sources the daily mail and the mirror?

I'm also hearing that Porto's president is suffering from stress, he has pulled all his hair out and chewed all his finger nails out .

silvasleftleg said:
My sources tell me that Porto is on the brink of financial problems, they have to sell .. Txiki has been alerted .. he has offered £35 million for both players.. it's a take it or leave it situation for Porto .. stay tuned.
My source just told me to tell you to fuck off.

Fuck off.

ESPN is reporting that a 34.5 million bid had been accepted: <a class="postlink" href="http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/onthemove/id/17223?cc=5901" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/onthemove ... 23?cc=5901</a>

SPIDERBOY said:
Agueroooooooo said:
well,with a £46M you assure bouth,even Mangala refuses Porto change his mind in a minute,too good for us,with this offer you will get bouth,no doubts.

You just said he refused......make ya fuckin mind up
I can tell you that AVB refused at first moment to join Chelsea in 2011 but Porto tells him that was a good offer for him and for the club,like ins this situation..Mangala wants to stay in Porto till the summer,but if Porto could does this transfer (£46M) will not be Mangala to stop... just happened with Hulk to zenit.

Why would Porto turn down so much money for the vague hope that in the summer someone else will offer more?

If a party was wealthy enough to purchase him now, they would have stepped forward after hearing about our interest. There's a big, fat cheque for them right now. I hope they take it and this was all negotiating tactics.

Uber Blue said:
Blue Haze said:
Disco time?

Isco's back on? GET THE FUCK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mzuh38arte1qdlh1io1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.