Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clubs can submit a ‘deal sheet’ on transfer deadline day (deal agreed but paperwork not all in place yet) when pushing through a deal late on transfer deadline day but not before 21:00 hrs which gives a further extension until 01:00 the following morning. I suspect that is what has happened here.

Tried hard for us, but just isn't a player who is going to fit in what city are trying to do. All the best for Mangala!

Good luck to him but christ you could see difference in footballing ability between him and laporte in the first 10 mins last night.

Has to be the most expensive flop so far since the takeover?

Good luck to him but christ you could see difference in footballing ability between him and laporte in the first 10 mins last night.

Has to be the most expensive flop so far since the takeover?

Depends how you look at it. He has in the past had a few decent games in the PL for us & has certainly contributed this season to us potentially winning the title with some very good performances especially at Old Trafford. Also Crystal Palace offered us £23 million for him in the summer so if he has a good time at Everton we could receive a huge fee for him. Either way we will receive some sort of fee for him. In my opinion Bravo has to be the most expensive flop since the take over, we signed him for £17 million as a 33 year old I believe? He came in with no resale value, much bigger wages than Mangala & was instantly awful then had to be replaced straight away. Yes he has had a few decent games in the cups this season but for me overall he is easily the most expensive flop since the take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.