Ellis Plummer

I agree with your statement but Nasty is not in same category as Boyata or Ellis Plummer. He a a technical ability as shown against Real Madrid in Champs League two years ago

Neville Kneville said:
Tbilisi said:
lancs blue said:
Drury on the bench. Plummer at fault for the first goal, lost his man at the far post.

Brian Marwood is at the game, his son plays for St. Mirren.

Gone off injured.

He just looks like Boyata,Rekik & Nasty to me,no better no worse.

I would love to see us produce a CB in the Vinny,Terry,Vidic win the fcuking ball in the air mould....all our kids seem to look lovely passing it around the back but cant win a ball to save their lives.

Good luck to the lad but it wont be with us im afraid,lets hope we see Drury.

1 - 1 now.

Boyata is a decent ballwinner imo, but tends to lack confidence.

None of the other recent kids have the physical size & power of Vinny (or Lescott for that matter). Even Denayer is borderline below size for a cb, but should make it in another position if he gets found out at cb in the Prem, as he is quality.

Some bigger lads coming through the U18s etc but they have yet to show if they will have what it takes as defenders. Promising footballers though.

Both Aseni and Adarabioyo in the 18's are indeed big lads with a football future ahead of them. Both like to play as well rather than just be a stopper and I am sure they are encouraged to do that. Will they make it at the top level....who knows.

Ellis has been excellent, although he is out now for 7 weeks with an injury.

Great on the ball and has a good jump on him but his height is a problem with him playing centre back.

stmirren said:
Ellis has been excellent, although he is out now for 7 weeks with an injury.

Great on the ball and has a good jump on him but his height is a problem with him playing centre back.

Thanks for the update mate,hopefully something more permanent may materialise as a result.

I only just found out that Brian Marwood's son is at St Mirren. Is that why we've sent Plummer and Drury there?

BigOscar said:
I only just found out that Brian Marwood's son is at St Mirren. Is that why we've sent Plummer and Drury there?

I guess it smoothed the path,shall we say....?

On his way back according to his own tweet on: https://twitter.com/MCFC_EDS_ACAD

Ellis Plummer @ellisplummer5 · 6h 6 hours ago
I can announce that I have officially left St Mirren. Would like to say thanks to the supporters and club. 1/2

Ellis Plummer @ellisplummer5 · 6h 6 hours ago
Disappointed to have spent most of my time at the club injured but that's football. #OnToTheNextOne 2/2

Not going to be a PL star but unlike that Wabara guy, at least he seems like he's trying. A League One loan until the end of the season would be good for everybody

Signed a one year contract extension, along with Billy O'Brien.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.