Ellis Plummer

Weird one. Miles behind Tosin, Humphreys, Bryan and the u18s CBs such as Oliver and Kigbu IMO. Good little player, but presume its only been done to get a fee. Same with Billy O'Brien who's behind Lawlor and Gunn potentially.

Gave him a 1 year deal in May. I may be wrong but i don't think he's turned out for the EDS yet this season and hasn't gone out on loan. As previously pointed out, he's behind a number of players in the pecking order. Unless he's injured it all seems a little strange.

Gave him a 1 year deal in May. I may be wrong but i don't think he's turned out for the EDS yet this season and hasn't gone out on loan. As previously pointed out, he's behind a number of players in the pecking order. Unless he's injured it all seems a little strange.
he broke his leg I believe end of last season so may be in rehab

City gave him a one year deal because he broke his leg playing for city And we didn't want to look shit releasing a player who got injured. If he didn't get injured he'd definitely be gone by now.

R kid knows him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.