Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Yep, Twitter is what you make of it. If you surround yourself with idiots, you’ll hate it. Surround yourself with local businesses, experts in fields you hold genuine interest in and certain news pages and you’re golden.

Ignoring the idiots is key too though.

Not any more though, is it. Or not for much longer at least.

Yep, Twitter is what you make of it. If you surround yourself with idiots, you’ll hate it. Surround yourself with local businesses, experts in fields you hold genuine interest in and certain news pages and you’re golden.

Ignoring the idiots is key too though.

I don’t think I’ve sent a tweet for nigh on a decade.
Twitter is absolutely what you make of it. Follow the right people and it becomes an incredibly educational and useful place. Fun and entertaining too. I've almost certainly made a living from it as well, as have loads of people I know. I often find those who dismiss it as a load of nonsense don't really use it or understand it. It's far more than most think it is.

It’s not about an individual and how they use it and what they make of it. It doesn’t matter that you or I (I don’t use it, by the way) use it in a way that means we don’t get too exposed to shite… it’s that the general user population does.

100 % Right.

Where all the Sheeple go for their daily brain washing and disinformation. Where narratives on huge geo-political events were being decided by a select few compromised individuals.

Literally posters were insta-banned for having alternative opinions. Spreading truth, especially during Covid.

It had become an Echo chamber for the far Left "woke" unhinged and gullible.

You only need to look over there now at how hysterical they are all getting because Musk dare break up the Status Quo/Far Left Woke Monopoly of the Site.

I am undecided on Elon Musk .Got to say though he is an epic Troll, and he has the Woke eating Carpet right now.

Tell you what, certainly can't get laughs like this on Twitter.

There have been studies done that say Twitter is responsible for millions of Brexit votes.

Both the Guardian and the Mail agree on that n’all.

Russian bots posted millions of ‘Leave’ posts on there. In the five months leading up to the referendum ‘Leave’ outposted ‘Remain’ on Twitter by double. 29 million posts.

Twitter is a sewer. I have no idea why anyone would defend it. Yeah it’s useful for other things for many people, but it’s a sewer of shite thought, toxic hate, as well as being full of unproven information and misinformation that’s posted as truth.

That wasn't really the issue that the findings were highlighting. That, in some ways wouldn't be as open to accusations, more volume of posts might stick more, that is obvious. The bigger issue was that the companies involved were found to have sold information gathered on posters to allow that volume of posts to target those more likely to be influenced by them. And so knowingly swing the margins, rather than just throwing as much out in the hope it sticks.

Slight quirk of irony that the findings themselves have been made widely available, through twitter and facebook.

100 % Right.

Where all the Sheeple go for their daily brain washing and disinformation. Where narratives on huge geo-political events were being decided by a select few compromised individuals.

Literally posters were insta-banned for having alternative opinions. Spreading truth, especially during Covid.

It had become an Echo chamber for the far Left "woke" unhinged and gullible.

You only need to look over there now at how hysterical they are all getting because Musk dare break up the Status Quo/Far Left Woke Monopoly of the Site.

I am undecided on Elon Musk .Got to say though he is an epic Troll, and he has the Woke eating Carpet right now.
That's absolute bollocks!
Musk didn't break up Status Quo. In fact, they're still touring. Never heard of 'Far Left Woke Monopoly of the Site' though. Sounds like a prog rock band.

Not sid again lmao the guys a freak talking about twitter being woke left when he's been blatantly brainwashed by conspiracy accounts on social media lmao. Saddest **** on the forum.
Nailed it Scotty. Never trust Anyone who randomly capitalises Words in their Posts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.