Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

I can understand a one stop shop app that offers loads of things but reinventing Twitter from the anarchic circus we all loved to that mess was baffling.

And you can even pay the **** a set amount a month to be an elite twat on there now too. Wonderful.

Do you personally know anyone who has done this ?

I don't by the way.

reckon majority of the blue ticks are fake accounts. I don't blame Celebs for having them.

FYI, his son isn’t “dead”.

I think he's a horrible right wing **** but he's not lamenting that his kid actually died to be fair. He's lamenting that his kid changed sex so as a parent that is a grieving process for the original child's identity.

I think this is a common and completely acceptable experience for any parent, sibling, friend. And I think not being accepting of it or being angry about it is probably common and imo acceptable too. (at least for a period of time)

What isn't acceptable though is to vow to destroy some boggyman that created the situation in the first place. And to tie that in with other nut jobs of the right.

Last edited:
Do you personally know anyone who has done this ?

I don't by the way.

reckon majority of the blue ticks are fake accounts. I don't blame Celebs for having them.
Not personally. I'm not a frequent visitor these days and only follow links posted on here. I once got into a bit of a debate with a United fan who had one of the blue ticks and the only slight he could throw my way was that I didn't have a lot of followers (which is fucking weird anyway). So I let him know that despite his 3000+ followers, I still had more humans out of my 10 followers following me than he did. He didn't reply to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.