Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Not trying to make a blanket statement here but SA whites, especially those who made their millions from the mines during the apartheid regime are a different type of evil and that's the class Elon comes from, so yes you are right, he makes Trump look like a joke

I think you are being very unfair. I am sure he believes fervently in "one man, one vote".

As long as he is that one man, of course .....

So what's in it for Elon then?
He gets to hurt the people he thinks "wronged" him. Same motivation as many other unbalanced freak weirdos with revenge fantasies.

It's the same dynamic as whacko teenage school shooters. EM just has lots more money and a fear of death (i.e. a lot more to lose).

Trump is the same.

So what's in it for Elon then?
The alleged krompomat that Putin has is not released.

Oh, and what @FogBlueInSanFran said.

Musk is a racist misogynistic psychopathic twelve year-old cosplaying as an adult that started from a place of extreme privilege and then (repeatedly) failed and defrauded his way to his current position of power and wealth.

He has an insatiable craving for attention and validation more than anything else, which is why he has maintained this false persona of “tortured playboy genius” and groomed a huge cult following who will give him the adulation (and thug/troll army) he desperately needs.

And now he has the world’s largest megaphone to help guide a not-insignificant portion of public discourse amongst the most vulnerable, gullible, and enraged (mostly young men) in many different countries, inciting hatred, disorder, and violence on a truly frightening scale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.