Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Elon must surely be doing all this for Russia to destabilise the West.
He's a deeply weird character. I suspect he's more a useful idiot, useful white supremacist. And there is very strong evidence that he plays pump on dump in the crypto world and owning twitter allows him to turbo charge his pump and dump activity. So I assume that is why he can trash the value as he's making it back in other ways.

He's a deeply weird character. I suspect he's more a useful idiot, useful white supremacist. And there is very strong evidence that he plays pump on dump in the crypto world and owning twitter allows him to turbo charge his pump and dump activity. So I assume that is why he can trash the value as he's making it back in other ways.

I think he's using Twitter for data in the race for AI, going to end up with an AI that is based on a fat incel 4chan user.

I’ve a basic account on X now as there’s a couple of useful ones to follow. I’m on permanent private but still have the below after about 36 hours:
IMG_2833.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.