Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Murdoch's media output was just to make him as much money as possible. He pushed the right and sometimes far right agenda as that's what makes money in news.

Musk is doing the same. Hate sells. Getting people angry sells. So he allows and amplifies the far right to create anger and so more people will tweet about them.

At least that's my theory of why he's allowed it to become such an awful place.

I mean even City twitter is now a horrible place with accounts just goading other fans.

Murdoch's media output was just to make him as much money as possible. He pushed the right and sometimes far right agenda as that's what makes money in news.

Musk is doing the same. Hate sells. Getting people angry sells. So he allows and amplifies the far right to create anger and so more people will tweet about them.

At least that's my theory of why he's allowed it to become such an awful place.

I mean even City twitter is now a horrible place with accounts just goading other fans.

Lawrence Fox gave the game away the other day. If there was ever any doubt about his motives?

He shared the receipt of the money he’d received off Twitter for the month.

Can’t remember the exact amount. Was about 2,000 USD I think.

Easy money just for sat in your back garden, drinking wine, hammering the sniff and pressing a few buttons on your phone.

I have to congratulate Musk Snr here as he manages to make the two mentalist hosts look uneasy

Yikes….it’s obvious the Apple did not fall far from the tree. Musk is an another sexual deviant and no surprise his own children want nothing to do with him either….

Ironic the people obsessed with “groomers” are wrong-uns….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.