Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Rejoined Twitter the other day so I could see what was being posted during the past few days (and deleted it again).

Hadn't used it since this **** bought it, but immediately noticed that Elon's tweets are front and centre no matter what you're looking at. Muted straight away. But one tweet (and this is probably the same for all of his tweets) was the 'protect *all communities' had fucking loads of replies.

And after scrolling down, and down, and down, and down... every fucking reply was some blue tick **** saying 'he's not wrong', 'is he wrong??', 'Elon is right'. All the same replies, all the same language used.

There were loads of other replies waaaaaaaaaaay down the list disagreeing.

Now I'm under the impression that most of those are bots. But its almost as if those bots are given priority over anything else. Fuck, them are probably bots he's set up. So, I'll never use it again.

Twitter has turned into an absolute cesspit. Adverts and bots everywhere and hateful, right-wing politics front and centre.

Turned? It's always been full of nutjobs and bots. Reddit now the same. Facebook was hideous last time I looked. The entire internet has slowly turned into a cesspit ot right, left and bots.

Why anybody would engage with anybody on these sites is beyond me. Least on here the only fucker you have to avoid is Bigga.

I know its Stan Collymore but still. This would once have led to a lifetime ban.

This is what twitter has become

Turned? It's always been full of nutjobs and bots. Reddit now the same. Facebook was hideous last time I looked. The entire internet has slowly turned into a cesspit ot right, left and bots.

Why anybody would engage with anybody on these sites is beyond me. Least on here the only fucker you have to avoid is Bigga.
You are totally wrong!!!!

There's more than just Bigga to avoid on here :-)

You always get more sensible discussions about issues/politics on forums that are about something else. The only thing everyone has in common on here is City (and Manchester to a lesser extent), which means when a political topic comes up, it's ordinary people discussing it, not some nutters going around trying to spread their extremist agenda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.