Elon Musk offers to buy Twitter

I don't really care how it reads for every positive comment you'll get from people like me praising work in Neuralink, AI, Boring Company, Tesla etc they'll be more slating for his latest "edgy" tweet.

Or, y'know, the endless list of misdeeds which prove that he's a legitimate piece of shit. But sure, focus on his self publicising on social media if that makes things easier for you.

The important question, for me, is whether people like you are just entirely gullible or if you simply value financial gain and incremental technological advancement over the health and wellbeing of the people who provided the labour which made those achievements attainable.

On any thread concerning US politics the words
'Bitter Blues' jumps to mind. Can't think why. The looney left there are a laugh a minute with their daft ideas. Look and laugh at them too, fellahs. The comedy trio of Biden, Kamala and Pelosi are really something.

Biden isn’t a leftist. He’s a centrist.

Chances are zero.

Although he’s anti-Union, runs companies with climates of racist bullying and has a history of sexual harassment and pay offs, so he’s over qualified for the GoP.

He'd be perfect for Australia.

Send him over here.

Musk is a very strange man. Unpredictable. Seems to enjoy throwing a spanner into the works. Obsessive? Narcissistic? Needs to be watched carefully.

You're all overreacting. When's the last time a narcissistic, mentally unstable billionaire with fascist leanings and a strange cult following who loves nothing more than attention has caused any problems in Amer oh dear God
I notice a few of the same geniuses who told us Trump was just another politician are in here defending Musk as well. Did all of them grow up without a father?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.