Elton Welsby

This did the rounds a year or two ago. Looks a bit different these days!

BYL4LitCcAAcWmh.jpg
F*** me, Elton's aged well!

In the days of Elton, Gerald and Jimmy, we never bothered about 'the agenda', the RagDipperMeedya. We just got on waiting for a goal and when we got one, it was wonderful!
Rolling up at Maine Road around 2-ish on a saturday afternoon and seeing the BBC or Granada trucks parked up outside the main stand, confirming that we were on MOTD or the Big Match. Wonderful days. The kids today don't realise how lucky they are.

It always felt like we lost when the TV crews were there in those days, maybe it's cos we lost a lot anyway!! Loved watching kick off! Elton was quite a looker for a TV pundit back then!

Rolling up at Maine Road around 2-ish on a saturday afternoon and seeing the BBC or Granada trucks parked up outside the main stand, confirming that we were on MOTD or the Big Match. Wonderful days. The kids today don't realise how lucky they are.

Yea big grey box vans with wires and cables all over the fucking show,was always a buzz to see them when I turned into Maine Rd

My dad said once they were there (Sheffield United I think it was?) "We're gonna lose this because we're on tele"

It would seem that Elton is, indeed, still a bit of a prick...

Bad omen, we never seemed to win when we were on the Beeb, ITV however gave me a warm glowing feeling of hope.

Oh deary me, it is like some people are oblivious to the tone of society and what is acceptable and achingly offensive in general in any era.
Remember seeing him in saturdays with Jim Davidson, probably explains a lot .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.