Email address to complain to city?

bluetonium

Dies anyone know the correct email address to use to address a complain to city about the smoking in the toilets?

It's about time out club gres some balls and dealt with these inconsiderate cowards once and for all, and I hope they'll take up the cause. It keys down our club in so many levels.

I saw a lad not more than six or seven today, coughing his lungs up and his poor dad and sister worried to death with concern for him in the toilets near 117.

I don't buy this macho crap. I don't want this at my club. Smoking in secret is for when you are a teenager living at home, not a full grown bloke hiding like a mouse behind a wall in the mcfc bogs. So, please can anyone help with directing my complaint?

Welcome back to the smoking thread, you have been missing for a couple of days, and here's me thinking there is not much more to discuss

Can I suggest that he OP visit the OS I am sure he will find an address

The toilets either side of away fans are full of smokers and to a point smoking rooms.There is plenty of other toilets to go to that are smoke free, I don't see the big issue unless your just a mard arse who likes points of view and writing into the local paper for a whinge.

Barcon said:
Now you've done it, they'll all be on here, smelling like shit and flashing their urine coloured teeth in a minute.
I know I know!
But I'm really not interested in having a debate or causing upset at all on here.

It's wrong. It's against everything city should be standing for. I just want to know the correct place with city to make my concerns official.

bluetonium said:
Barcon said:
Now you've done it, they'll all be on here, smelling like shit and flashing their urine coloured teeth in a minute.
I know I know!
But I'm really not interested in having a debate or causing upset at all on here.

It's wrong. It's against everything city should be standing for. I just want to know the correct place with city to make my concerns official.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.shutthefuckupmoaningwejustwon4-0.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.shutthefuckupmoaningwejustwon4-0.co.uk</a>

The Club are attempting to deal with the problem caused by disgustingly ignorant smokers and their filthy habit but it's obviously not enough because
I'm reading complaints about it again and again and again.

I'm reliably informed there's non-smoking toilets available and would like to thank the smokers for making themselves easier to track down by Security. There's no harm in writing this because I imagine most of them can't read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.