Email from our CEO

Ok mate, you better have a word with the chairman of UEFA and the head of the SL, because they seem to have a different take to you.
why? they had a word with you?

If you think this week has done the club any favours your deluded.

We will be seen as no different to any of the 14 clubs involved, even as it seems that us and Chelsea's were reluctant members, the fact is we joined.

But would it have ruined us if it went ahead without us? Would it not have got the same reaction as it got this week?

In fact, by letting it go ahead, we might have really fucked up Arsenal, Liverpool & United (Spurs don't need any help) as we could have probably got them kicked out of the PL and CL. And we know that ultimately the ESL would have failed and they'd try to come crawling back.
Is the smart move not to cover all bases? which we seemingly have, our owners can’t operate with hindsight, yeah the end game could of been a whole lot better (I get giddy thinking about it!) but out of the ashes......

Danced with the devil? tell who the angels are ? Its a bloody war out there we only see the end product. ( CAS episode included)
The angels are the fans. Never thought I'd say that!
You are right, it is war out there, but it is not a good move to sleep with the enemy.

I would say the clubs we agreed to join are and always have been our bitterest enemies.

We sided with them , a terrible error , a unnecessary error.
Not quite the answer to my question but I get your drift , however the buggers we "sided" against hate us as well.
I`m just pissed off with the way too many on here and elsewhere are so needy about being included in every fucking decision the club make . They own the club , they fronted the money up which saved us , we had no control of that they owe us fuck all .. a stark reality check for most.
I`m comfortable with that .

why? they had a word with you?

If you think this week has done the club any favours your deluded.

We will be seen as no different to any of the 14 clubs involved, even as it seems that us and Chelsea's were reluctant members, the fact is we joined.
No, but they've spoken publicly about it.

FA617256-4268-44EC-A9BA-4C7C9DBB60A2.pngFA617256-4268-44EC-A9BA-4C7C9DBB60A2.png

It doesn't need Mrs Marple to figure out what's gone on.

If the SL had gone ahead, it would have ruined football.

If the SL had gone ahead without City, it would have ruined City.

Our club made decisions to ensure neither of those things could happen.

And if you've got your knickers in a twist because it makes you feel like we're no better than the Shite, then unfortunately that's a price worth paying.

But would it have ruined us if it went ahead without us? Would it not have got the same reaction as it got this week?

In fact, by letting it go ahead, we might have really fucked up Arsenal, Liverpool & United (Spurs don't need any help) as we could have probably got them kicked out of the PL and CL. And we know that ultimately the ESL would have failed and they'd try to come crawling back.
Maybe they weren't willing to 'go live' without a certain number of clubs involved?

Assume everyone has received the email from our chairman. Thoughts?

I felt it wasn’t very heartfelt personally although I wasn’t expecting much.
It was what I expected but actions speak louder than words. Some version of ESL was left on the table and it is nailed on there will be another try.

Now if they offered a two division league structure with clearly defined promotion and relegation and no permanent members then I’d listen.

Not quite the answer to my question but I get your drift , however the buggers we "sided" against hate us as well.
I`m just pissed off with the way too many on here and elsewhere are so needy about being included in every fucking decision the club make . They own the club , they fronted the money up which saved us , we had no control of that they owe us fuck all .. a stark reality check for most.
I`m comfortable with that .
Our owner and Execs have been magnificent without doubt, but no one can be exempt from criticism.

The club and whoever took the decision messed up, end of story, there are no positives to be taken from that decision.

But we have admitted our mistake and backed out, learn from it and move on.

3 Points last night eased the pain, a cup on the sideboard Sunday evening and things will be almost back to normal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.