Embarrassing moments in life

Pure ignorance on my behalf in my younger days but I told a period joke infront of my exe's mum without realising its not really a subject for joking about. My ex and her mum were both mortified and my only defence was "if I thought it was offensive then I wouldn't have said it"

Pure ignorance on my behalf in my younger days but I told a period joke infront of my exe's mum without realising its not really a subject for joking about. My ex and her mum were both mortified and my only defence was "if I thought it was offensive then I wouldn't have said it"
How did it go?

I'm a big fan of history.........

This is terrible but a few weeks ago I was warming up for an 8 a side game when another dad mentioned to me about the lad who had tragically been struck by lightning.

Without thinking I said, loudly, “Yes. Shocking.” Everyone went quiet and I’m sure one or 2 thought I was making a sick joke.

Was at Mcr Airport a few years back and left Mrsery in the long check-in que while I nipped off to the toilet.
I came back and stood beside who I thought was her holding on to the luggage trolley and as I glanced around I saw Mrsery laughing her head off in the next cue!
Felt a right twat!!

Last edited:
Better than losing it from the knee up!
Seriously though that sounds horrendous.
It was mate I can joke now about it but at the time it was horrendous pal ... the war office was four months pregnant as well .
Also had to have a pump attached to the leg for 6 weeks as it got an infection. Ended up in the Whittington hospital London, transferred to wythenshaw then to Tameside quite a long journey home . The things we go through for this bloody club eh. I wouldn’t have it any different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.