Embarrising moments when girl sits near you on bus or train?

Carling

Mine was yesterday, got on train and only one seat left near this drop dead gorgeous blond, i seen it free and went over and without looking what was on the seat there was a bottle of juice(powerade i think) i sat on it and the juice squirted out and soaked her. I have never been so embarrest in my life, anyone else got any stories similar?
(sorry about spelling this morning the Carlsberg took the toll on me!)

Carling said:
Mine was yesterday, got on train and only one seat left near this drop dead gorgeous blond, i seen it free and went over and without looking what was on the seat there was a bottle of juice(powerade i think) i sat on it and the juice squirted out and soaked her. I have never been so embarrest in my life, anyone else got any stories similar?

PMSL, you must have been on it all day cos your spelling hasn't got any better.

Carling said:

What's this? You better change your username mate

Bluebird1 said:
Carling said:

No mate goin pub later again to watch Bury v Shrewsbury and sorry about spelling its the hangover!

Carling said:
Bluebird1 said:
Carling said:

No mate goin pub later again to watch Bury v Shrewsbury and sorry about spelling its the hangover!

hangover of carling? you must be injecting it

Carling said:
Bluebird1 said:
Carling said:

Mate???? You'll get used to having your spelling and punctuation ripped apart lol

Bluebird1 said:
Carling said:
Bluebird1 said:
Carling said:

Mate???? You'll get used to having your spelling and punctuation ripped apart lol
My spelling is shite sorry, i left school with no grade in English as you can guess!

Not on a bus or train but this weekend me and my mate were driving home from our Baseball (I know, sorry) game with the top and windows down when all of a sudden the song "Poker Face" comes on the radio. Well it was just one of those moments and my mate blasted it and sooner or later we both got into it dancing and singing along when we hit a red light. Look over and there is a car full of absolutely sexy girls on their way home from the beach pointing and laughing at us. I've never been so embarrassed in my life haha.

yankblue said:
Not on a bus or train but this weekend me and my mate were driving home from our Baseball (I know, sorry) game with the top and windows down when all of a sudden the song "Poker Face" comes on the radio. Well it was just one of those moments and my mate blasted it and sooner or later we both got into it dancing and singing along when we hit a red light. Look over and there is a car full of absolutely sexy girls on their way home from the beach pointing and laughing at us. I've never been so embarrassed in my life haha.

I think the playing rounders bit was worse than what ensued,credibility-wise.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
yankblue said:

I think the playing rounders bit was worse than what ensued,credibility-wise.

Yeah, yeah I know. I did say sorry haha. Just pretend I said footy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.