Emergency keeper loan / Hart / Brum [All merged]

Farerets said:
It seams like Alec McLeish has no heart and no Hart available for City... ;-)

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=777864&sec=england&cc=5739

Signing Fulop as a cover for Gunnar is ok. But still, he is only a second-class keeper and without any personal knowledge to Man City's play.

If Mancini decides to play him - and not Gunnar - that would be a real scandal!

What? I know a lot of people like Gunnar, but he is a risk, and we can't afford to take an unnecessary risks at this point of the season.

lancs blue said:
Halfpenny said:
I put Tolmie's word above theirs, I think Hart will be between the posts on Saturday.
You may well be right but I'd rather have a keeper who wanted to be there rather than one who'd been more or less dragged there against his will.
I'm sure he wouldn't mind a bit of revenge against Villa

lancs blue said:
Halfpenny said:
I put Tolmie's word above theirs, I think Hart will be between the posts on Saturday.
You may well be right but I'd rather have a keeper who wanted to be there rather than one who'd been more or less dragged there against his will.

I'm sure he can't wait to be playing in three high profile games, he's just being tactful. What do you expect him to say, bearing in mind Birmingham have paid his wages all season, and by all accounts treated him brilliantly?

lancs blue said:
Halfpenny said:

Thats not true lancs, Joe can hardly say i want to go back to City and then find out he cant. Would leave him stuffed. We signed the agreement its our cock up, not joe's

Mat01706 said:
lancs blue said:

I'm sure he can't wait to be playing in three high profile games, he's just being tactful. What do you expect him to say, bearing in mind Birmingham have paid his wages all season, and by all accounts treated him brilliantly?

I always get the impression from Hart's public comments that he's less than keen about returning to City in any capacity, even as number one keeper.

chorleybloo123 said:
I know a lot of people like Gunnar, but he is a risk, and we can't afford to take an unnecessary risks at this point of the season.

Why is he a risk... Has he ever let anyone down? He was at Wrexham last year and conceded only two goals in 5-6 games. He has done well at City to be promoted to the bench. On his international debut, he was the main reason for Faroese first ever (!) victory over Iceland in their 20th attempt or so.

What has he done wrong that people are so reluctant against him??? No PL experience? Well, no goalkeeper has ever had PL experience at first place, without playing a game! And Gunnar now has that experience, playing against no else but Arsenal at Highbury!

Gunnar is a Man City goalie, let him play!!!!!!

lancs blue said:
Mat01706 said:

I always get the impression from Hart's public comments that he's less than keen about returning to City in any capacity, even as number one keeper.

I always got the impression he wasnt trying to piss Brum off

Farerets said:
chorleybloo123 said:
I know a lot of people like Gunnar, but he is a risk, and we can't afford to take an unnecessary risks at this point of the season.

Why is he a risk... Has he ever let anyone down? He was a Wrexham last year and conceded only two goals in 5-6 games. He has done well at City to be promoted to the bench. On his international debut, he was the main reason for Faroese first ever (!) victory over Iceland in their 20th attempt or so.

What has he done wrong that people are so reluctant against him??? No PL experience? Well, no goalkeeper has ever had PL experience at first place, without playing a game! And Gunnar now has that experience, playing against no else but Arsenal at Highbury!

Are you sure you're not a rag/spuds/villa fan?

Farerets said:
chorleybloo123 said:

Why is he a risk... Has he ever let anyone down? He was at Wrexham last year and conceded only two goals in 5-6 games. He has done well at City to be promoted to the bench. On his international debut, he was the main reason for Faroese first ever (!) victory over Iceland in their 20th attempt or so.

Wrexham are Conference, 4 tiers below the Premiership. That's kind of irrelevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.