Emergency keeper loan / Hart / Brum [All merged]

Pigeonho said:
Lancet Fluke said:
But is it reneging on a deal if the other party involved in the deal (Brimingham) are agreeable? In terms of the legality of the situation, I'm not sure why getting our own keeper back is not a more acceptable solution than getting Fulop. Apart from the fact that if we get Hart, Villa and Spurs will kick off whereas if we get Fulop they won't. Mind you, if Fulop starts and plays well, maybe they still will. Basically nobody minds as long as who we sign is shit and plays shit.

It wouldn't matter if we'd loaned Hart to Hull, who are now down. Rules are rules and we allowed a player out for a full season and now we are in deep shit we want it back, cos it suits us. Doesn't work that way. As SWP'sback has had a pop though, i'll keep quiet now, as I don't want to offend anymore unwiped, hairy fanny's like him just cos I have a point of view which is in effect, an actual fact.

Unwiped, hairy fanny?

Wow - thanks fat boy.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I never mentioned Birmingham in temrs of season being over or anything. If Birmingham are happy to end the deal then we are not reneging on the deal. I do not understand why getting Hart is any different from getting a keeper from another club. As far as I am concerned they should either allow us to get a keeper or not. If they say we can't get anyone, I am fine with that. Saying we can have one but not another is ridiculous. They are clearly just going to draw an arbitrary line in terms of the quality of the keeper we are allowed to sign because they are afraid of Spurs kicking off. What happens if Spurs rate Fulop? Do we then have to go for Jensen etc etc

spurs dont rate him, they sold him lol

Good then he will have something to prove to them.

Damocles said:
larderland said:
the bluemoon twitter is saying that the problem with hart is the fact that hart doesnt want to come back to us as he has a problem with us over the way we treated him.....i said this for months on this forum,he doesnt seem like he ever wants to play for us again...alll of his interviews on tv and papers suggest he never wants to come back.......

The Bluemoon twitter talks donkey balls.

Oh, and Hart hasn't given any interviews declaring his feelings one way or another.

You actually have a 100% nailed on, long tested ITK in happyblue telling you that the Premier League blocked it. I believe HB above all others.

i see your point, but i read from another well respected itk this very afternoon that hart was comming back. this forum has so many ITK you cant pull someone for not taking the slightest bit of notice, its a mod issue to deal with the cranks.

does anyone think that even if we get fulop say tomorrow evening at earliest that gunnar will start on sat as fulop will know very little about us in two days?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/April/Fulop-joins-Blues-on-emergency-loan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... gency-loan</a>

Confirmed on OS fulop

moomba said:
No reason why a loan deal can't be cut short, provided both clubs agree. It's happened heaps of times.

Don't know where things stand on eligibilty to play if you're loan is cut short but you'd think it would have been tested before.
Not unusually, you are right moomba.

What we technically have is a registration window, where we can register previously unregistered goalkeepers, who have represented other clubs after January. Although obviously we can't actually buy someone with money, we can make temporary deals and alternate agreements, ie getting Joe Hart back.

And as I said the other day to my mate, Brum would be wise to keep us in their favour, with the good players that will soon become available (to be replaced by great players).

EDIT: And again, not uncommonly, my post turns out to be bollocks.

:)

Just seen the Fulop thing on the website strange choice of words ''anticate'' they say they didn't reach an agreement with Brum, maybe this is a last attempt to force their hand?

With regards to the discussion about if the FA blocked it (could be irrelevant now) Does anyone know what happened with the Jo (striker) loan deal being terminated by Everton?

He went straight to Galatasary but was that because we didn't want him back or because the premier league blocked it?

If it was simply a case of us not wanting him surely that is grounds for an appeal right there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.