Emergency keeper loan / Hart / Brum [All merged]

Who makes up the premier league board?
This is bollocks! City will have an unfair advantage? wtf? so basically the prem league board think it's fair for us to be at a disadvantage? Fcuking JOKE!

Nobody wants us getting 4th well i hope we smash the fcuk out of villa n spuds.

C'mon city!!!

happyblue. said:
MCC said:
Thick Brummie *****. No chance of Hart returning to them next season.

It wasn't Brum matey, Prem Chiefs wouldn't allow it, hence not being able to reach agreement with them. The club are just letting us know that they did indeed go back for Joe!!
The Prem Chiefs are fucking idiots then. I'd love to know what imaginary rule they used to block it.

A player plays shit, and his loan can be cancelled at any point. He plays well, and it can't. Utter bollocks.

Couldn't reach agreement!?

If that's true I hope our parting shot was telling them they can get fucked if they think they have any chance of Hart going back there next season!

On reflection Fulop, at 6 ft 5 ins might be the ideal option against Carew and Crouch

happyblue. said:
MCC said:
Thick Brummie *****. No chance of Hart returning to them next season.

It wasn't Brum matey, Prem Chiefs wouldn't allow it, hence not being able to reach agreement with them. The club are just letting us know that they did indeed go back for Joe!!

If that is the case surely we can appeal/take action against the Premier league?

It seems like we're being punished for Joe's success, because he's a great keeper it would be an unfair advantage.....we own him?

What happened with Jo's loan at Everton ending, did the Premier League block his return to City so he ended up in Turkey or was that just down to City not wanting him around.

If they didn't block it they shouldn't be allowed to block Joe Hart just because they're scared what villa/spurs/liverpool think.

big blueballs said:
i can see why the premier league won't let us take JH back

he has just been voted by his fellow pros the best goalkeeper in the country and has proven that he is worthy of this with his displays while on a season long loan where a fee was paid to birmingham, and he is more than likely going to be in the england squad for the world cup if not the 1st eleven,

now lets just say JH was allowed back and he has 3 great games for us and keeps us in those games with a string of saves enabling us to win our final 3 games and getting 4th spot

imagine the uproar if this were to happen, the decision to allow it would be contested by spurs, liverpool and villa and it could get very messy for city in terms of legal proceedings and more importantly for the premier league there is no way they are going to put there necks on the line for city why should they

if spurs or villa were in our position and wanted to do the same i would expect the premier league to act the same way

the reason it won't happen is it could be seen as giving city an unfair advantage and that could be argued in court
if fullop comes in and does a great job for us no one will bother as he is a reserve keeper and is not expected to do any more than fill a shirt

He's our flipping player!! I could understand your point if it was Buffon.

Pigeonho said:
Lancet Fluke said:
But is it reneging on a deal if the other party involved in the deal (Brimingham) are agreeable? In terms of the legality of the situation, I'm not sure why getting our own keeper back is not a more acceptable solution than getting Fulop. Apart from the fact that if we get Hart, Villa and Spurs will kick off whereas if we get Fulop they won't. Mind you, if Fulop starts and plays well, maybe they still will. Basically nobody minds as long as who we sign is shit and plays shit.

It wouldn't matter if we'd loaned Hart to Hull, who are now down. Rules are rules and we allowed a player out for a full season and now we are in deep shit we want it back, cos it suits us. Doesn't work that way. As SWP'sback has had a pop though, i'll keep quiet now, as I don't want to offend anymore unwiped, hairy fanny's like him just cos I have a point of view which is in effect, an actual fact.

It would be impossible for a gobshite like you to keep quiet!!

Ever since Hughes got sacked, you have been wanting Manicni and City to fail, just so you can say "I TOLD YOU SO"

It's knobhead fans like you that should be banned from City for life!!

Despite you wanting us to fail we will still succeed under Mancini, whether it is this season or next season!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.