Emergency keeper loan / Hart / Brum [All merged]

dom said:
Halfpenny said:
Know Fulop's already been confirmed, but just been reading this:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/mancity/7641382/Premier-League-block-Manchester-City-bid-to-bring-back-Joe-Hart.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Hart.html</a>

Joke really, that our own player coming back would provide too much of an advantage. For God's sake, Given getting injured put us at a big disadvantage so surely Hart coming back would even it back up? Cunts.

Getting to realise that we can expect NADA fro the red twats at the FA and the Sky 4 bum suckers at the PL....says more about them than anything else

They hate our guts now (they used to just depise us)... Fook em all

Good luck that Magyar lad .. let's hope Bobby manc can crcle the wagons and get the boys to pull together for Shay's sake..

CTID
That quote from the telegraph is a lie then..
“The Club, with the backing of the Premier League, have been in contact throughout the day with both Birmingham City
That really is a blatant lie from the telegraph.

not to make this a black and white issue (or blue and red) but didn't United get Ben Foster recalled on emergency loan before?

If so, then I just assume Hart was blocked because he's fucking awesome and it'd be a competitive advantage. Which is bullshit.

Blue Hefner said:

Like I said earlier on, Joe hart should have demanded they let him come back.

I doubt very much that he can do this. He must have signed a contract of some description with Birmingham and unless there is a get out clause, he has he is presumably contracted to them til the end of the season.

City couldn't reach agreement with Birmingham=

City didn't offer enough money.

And if Joe Hart thinks he's better off playing playing for Brum in a couple of effectively meaningless end of season games in some daft show of "loyalty" to McLeish,rather than playing to secure a CL place for his own club and most probably a WC place for himself-then he's a very naive young man.

Or very badly advised.
Or both.

Oh yeah-and Mcleish has cut his own throat for next season.
We shouldn't lend him the steam off our piss in future.

There are a number of myths in this topic re Hart coming back....

The FA didn't block it

The PL didn't block it

Birmingham didn't block it

City's administration are not useless, because City couldn't have put a 'recall' clause in the loan agreement as its not allowed for season long loans by the league rules

Birmingham could have allowed it, but you can understand that they wanted compensation

Whilst we may be rich, expecting Buffon on loan was probably over optimistic, and would have been (rightly) challenged.

The reality is that its maybe Hart that vetoed it, because he feels City shafted him last season, he simply may not want to come back

I personally hope that we now use Fulop as cover for Neilsen, I don't see much difference between them.

Hart has dreams of being England's number one in the summer. Rushing back from a place he's played well to join a team under immense pressure and where he'd be scrutinised non-stop is a risk I don't blame him for dodging if that is indeed what has happened.

Don't know what to make of it all, but if Birmingham said no we should definately force Joe loan upon them next season.

Excuse my spelling, that'd be JO... take that ya scottish git!

masterwig said:
Hart has dreams of being England's number one in the summer. Rushing back from a place he's played well to join a team under immense pressure and where he'd be scrutinised non-stop is a risk I don't blame him for dodging if that is indeed what has happened.
Another spin on it is that his performances could've propelled the team into 4th and he'd get a lot more coverage. You're right though, it's a big gamble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.