Emergency keeper loan / Hart / Brum [All merged]

As already been mentioned, our bridges with Brum fall down here for me, no way should they have Hart back next year, let alone any future deals.

daniel taylor DTguardian

Reliably informed Joe Hart was 'desperate' to go back to #mcfc and that PL were happy until other clubs - #avfc and #spurs - got involved

Andouble said:
daniel taylor DTguardian

Reliably informed Joe Hart was 'desperate' to go back to #mcfc and that PL were happy until other clubs - #avfc and #spurs - got involved

Whereas the other side of it says:

MCFC_Bluemoon

Joe Hart is causing problems as he is refusing to agree to a return to City. City are furious that he has no desire to play for City again!

quiet_riot said:
Andouble said:
daniel taylor DTguardian

MCFC_Bluemoon

Joe Hart is causing problems as he is refusing to agree to a return to City. City are furious that he has no desire to play for City again!
I believe Daniel.

quiet_riot said:
Andouble said:
daniel taylor DTguardian

MCFC_Bluemoon

lmao! whoever wrote that is a lying wind up mechant of the highest capacity :P as if he wouldn't want to play for us again. We can offer for him to be part of City's greatest team of recent years, the chance to really achieve things. We can blow his bank apart and we picked him from obscurity at somewhere shit like shrewbury! sure he doesnt want to play for us again :D

having read in the times today that brum wanted:
his loan fee waived (approx 1/2 a mill)
his wages of 30 grand a week back
and a loan fee of 1 and 1/2 mill for three games

then their bridges have been burnt, trampled, nuked and destroyed

the useless short-sighted brum bastards can fuck right off for ever more

Summing up with some credible information/sources would be nice. It smacks of a right old cock up to me.

1. Is it possible to insert a "recall clause" in a season long loan?

2. Did we do that if it is indeed possible? If not, why not and who is responsible? witch hunt or not someone needs some "training".

3. Did Brum shaft us?

4. Did the FA/PL shaft us?

5. Typical City.

I don't think Hart will be loaned out, at least not before the season starts. The Ireland national team is worried that he might not be ready for Euro 2012 qualifiers in September. This is a pretty serious injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.