Emigrating Abroad

Southern

Having lived my whole life here, I would like a change, and hopefully within the next 2 years.
I'm thinking West Coast USA, or Canada. The USA would at least have better weather. Both countries have more open space.

The UK otherwise, in my opinion is a great country for many reasons, but I've seen enough of the cold and dark winters and think the country is gradually deteriorating.

Those who left the lovely UK/Ireland to settle abroad, what were the reasons, and how has the experience been?
I'm guessing work and warmer climate would be the main reasons.

Having lived my whole life here, I would like a change, and hopefully within the next 2 years.
I'm thinking West Coast USA, or Canada. The USA would at least have better weather. Both countries have more open space.

The UK otherwise, in my opinion is a great country for many reasons, but I've seen enough of the cold and dark winters and think the country is gradually deteriorating.

Those who left the lovely UK/Ireland to settle abroad, what were the reasons, and how has the experience been?
I'm guessing work and warmer climate would be the main reasons.
Economics.
You need a job to go to. The weather is not a valid reason in itself and played no part in my decision to emigrate.

i will never leave this lovely island. As soon as the kids are older plan is to spend 3 months of winter (jan to march) in the Canary Islands - love the seasons of the uk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.