Emiliano Sala - Cardiff suing Nantes for £100m (P 49)

Looking at his wiki page he didn't have a spouse or children, but did have siblings (parents too I suspect) - so not sure how much of a payout they would be entitled too, unless they could prove they were dependent / partly dependent on his earnings.
The post you replied to finished off with “Hopefully his life insurance covers this sort of situation so the family will get more of a payout.” so you can understand my reply to you.

Sort of. The coast guard et al are happy to spend money looking for survivors but less so (and don’t have the sonar equipment) for under sea wreckage.

The only realistic way of doing that without hiring expensive equipment is if HMS Echo or Enterprise happen to be in Portsmouth.

Both are highly unlikely, the reason combat planes have ejector seats is that it's not really possible to jump out of a plane that's rapidly losing altitude with the g forces involved. Most likely he's still in the plane, they called off the recovery op early due to weather concerns.
Plus i would add.the pilot in real terms is worth more than the fighter jet(ie training cost experience),

Both victims and their families should be allowed comfort and their bodies rested in peace.

Football has come out poorly In this tragedy. The family of the pilot have been told to raise 300 grand to recover their lost ones body. That's fuck all in PL wages and Willy Mackay et al should feel a sense of duty to pay for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both victims and their families should be allowed comfort and their bodies rested in peace.

Football has come out poorly I this tragedy. The family of the pilot have been told to raise 300 grand to recover their lost ones body. That's fuck all in PL wages and Willy Mackay et al should feel a sense of duty to pay for it.

Spot on

World we live in sometimes.....

I hate having my fate out of my own hands, within reason. In a plane you have just given your life to another human to look after, something i am deeply uncomfortable with. There is literally nothing you can do to help yourself if you are going down. It must be right up there with the worst fear and terror a human can suffer, poor buggers.

At least the family have some sense of closure now a his body has been found.

Football has come out poorly In this tragedy. The family of the pilot have been told to raise 300 grand to recover their lost ones body. That's fuck all in PL wages and Willy Mackay et al should feel a sense of duty to pay for it.

What annoys me is the fact that most of the attention is focused on the footballer, not the forgettable pilot from Scunny. ‘Pray for Sala’, get fucked. What about the pray for the pilot?

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.