Emiliano Sala - Cardiff suing Nantes for £100m (P 49)

my mates know not to send me horrible stuff , I go fucking mad, think they are real pics, fucking horrible if true.

It appears Twitter have deleted any images,and a mixed reaction on there as to whether they are real or not,most saying they are,I mean I'm not saying people get a kick out of seeing things like this,others will be intrigued to see them I suppose,but all those on there saying whoever sharing them are wankers,I bet they had seen them though.

It appears Twitter have deleted any images,and a mixed reaction on there as to whether they are real or not,most saying they are,I mean I'm not saying people get a kick out of seeing things like this,others will be intrigued to see them I suppose,but all those on there saying whoever sharing them are wankers,I bet they had seen them though.
it seems the more horrible the more watched it becomes , and as everything is about likes its ok, that's why I don't do, face book, twitter or Instagram.

it seems the more horrible the more watched it becomes , and as everything is about likes its ok, that's why I don't do, face book, twitter or Instagram.

No I'm same,well I go on Twitter but only to nose really,99% City related,I don't post out,and I'm not interested in having thousands of followers,not on it for that,City Watch has some good articles on it from time to time,and also quick with team news

saw a pic of a body, and the recovery of the plane, the body doesn't look like anyone you can recognise ,sometimes people put extra pics in stuff on twitter or whatever to shock people
Just don,t get people who post shit like that,(seen i body years ago from some one who was lost at sea)The way the body pumps up/the skin is something you don,t want to see..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.